Yes, since the belt is designed to be snug against your full back and midsection, as you lose weight if you find that your belt becomes loose, you will need to re-measure your waist and purchase a smaller sized belt.
Articles in this section
- My velcro isn't sticking properly, what can I do?
- My belt has a weird chemical smell, how can I get rid of it?
- Can I wear this as a back brace or as a compression garment after surgery?
- What makes your belt different from other fitness belts?
- What is the belt made of?
- Can you wear the belt while swimming?
- Can I wear my belt to sleep?
- Can men wear the belt?
- How long is the belt?
- Can this belt be worn all day?