Some belts may have a chemical smell because of the ink used for logo pressing during the manufacturing process. This smell is completely harmless and leaving your belt in an open or outdoor space for 24 hours or more after washing it will help decrease the scent.
Articles in this section
- My belt has a weird chemical smell, how can I get rid of it?
- Can I wear this as a back brace or as a compression garment after surgery?
- What makes your belt different from other fitness belts?
- What is the belt made of?
- Can you wear the belt while swimming?
- Can I wear my belt to sleep?
- Can men wear the belt?
- How long is the belt?
- Can this belt be worn all day?
- Can I wear this under clothing undetected?