Effective April 27, 2020, All belt orders are eligible for ONE even exchange within fourteen days from the shipment date and are subject to a flat shipping rate of $10 per order. Belts must be returned in unworn condition with tags still attached or it will be rejected by our Quality Control team upon arrival and sent back to you.
You can exchange your belt by visiting the Exchange Center at https://jsculptfitness.returnlogic.com/ .
Only the exchanged item is to be returned. For example, if you ordered a kit, only send the belt back in the exchange.
International Order Exchange Policy
International customers can make exchanges by visiting the Exchange Center at https://jsculptfitness.returnlogic.com/ however will be required to ship their belts back at cost to the customer.
1) You can now exchange your belt by visiting the Exchange Center at https://jsculptfitness.returnlogic.com/ to request your exchange and submit the requested pictures of your belt.
2) Our Exchanges Team will look over your request and approve it. If our exchange is denied, you will receive an email with an explanation of the denial.
3) You will then be sent a return label with instructions on how to send your belt back.
4) Once your belt has been shipped back, you will receive an invoice to cover the cost of shipment.
5) Once shipping is paid, your belt will be submitted for shipment.
6) Tracking will be sent to you via email when your order ships.
For any questions or concerns about Exchanges, contact the Exchange Team at firstname.lastname@example.org